Monday, December 18, 2006

Dating Doctor Genesis

DATING expert ? To be honest, I hold no paper qualification in dating but I do have tonnes of experiences in dating scene from first person viewpoints. Lot's of time, I would tell my best friends my dating escapees and we'll laugh off those funny encounters. And one day, one of my friends ask me "Why don't you share it in a Blog?"

Voila!

THE GENESIS :

One fateful day near the end of 2004, suddenly it dawn upon me that I will be reaching 30 years old soon. And yet, there is no sight of Mr Right appearing. Have my philosophy of "Waiting for my Prince Charming to appear on a white horse" gone awfully wrong? Or have the white horses on earth becoming so much less in quantity that my prince charming could not find one to ride to my side? NO... I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! My head suddenly screamed out.

Since then, I have started to plot, train and test my new philosophy and goal.

My philosophy is to actively seek out and hunt for guys. Yes, I have turned into a hungry tigress. My goals is to date as much guys as possible so that my possibility of finding Mr Right increase exponentially.

Since then, I have attended lots of seminars, talks and training and read lots of books in the dating arena. And I always make sure I practise what I had learnt.

As a traditional lady, I'll never make the first move even if you are to kill me. But scared to be left unnoticed, I've mastered some really useful tricks that have been proven to work for me. For the past 2 years, I have been on dates average at 10 dates with different people per month, and with each date initiated by the opposite sex. And I don't go much beyond that number as I am limited by my own time and energy, not by the number of guys available. Trust me, at a certain point I do feel too tired to go out for any dates. But don't get the wrong idea. I don't go for pubs and casual sexs. I practice healthy dating with the purpose of finding a trustworthy and reliable future spouse.

So I hope by sharing my tips and encounters, I may help anyone who is willing to listen to me. Likewise, if you do have good tips or practices, you are welcome to share with me.

So happy reading and wish you luck!!

No comments: